Demographic Study Guide
We conduct a search and then negotiate on your behalf at No Cost To Our Franchise Owners!
During the site selection process, it is important to pay close attention to the demographics of the areas being evaluated.
- We will work directly with you and our commercial leasing partner that will give our franchisees all the ideal spaces for lease in their chosen geographical area in every asset class of Commercial Real Estate.
- Through our partnership, we give our franchisees access to Lease Comps. These comprehensive reports will help us understand if a leased space is in line with market rates.
- We have access to in-depth Market and Sub-Market Analytics. This helps us understand the dollar-per-foot costs in your geographic area. Remember that high vacancies in sub-markets give you leverage in your dollar-per-foot negotiations.
- We will be able to identify the true owners' contact info. This gives us the ability to reach out directly to the owners of commercial property for lease, or find owners without broker representation to save money on the lease transaction.
- Demographics: This information is most key as it will tell us what spaces have the best distribution in population for both businesses and residents and how many targeted eyeballs a space receives daily or monthly. So, we will have available for you, traffic counts, household incomes, home values, and much more; customizable geographically. This data can be displayed in a text file (spreadsheet) or via a "heat-map."
- Drive-time indicator: We also will be able to gather information on, for instance, how many office tenants are within a 15-minute drive of your potential store location. The tool we use for gathering and examining all this data can also be used as a prospecting tool for you to reach out directly to the businesses in your area for IT Support as well (see #4).
Below are the minimum demographic data we look for within a 5-mile radius, when selecting a location:
- 60,000 residents or greater
- 3,000 businesses or greater
- $65,000 Medium household income
- $175,000 average housing unit value
- 5,000 automobile passages per day
See Our Demographic Study Guide
In May 2021, in order to provide the best possible expertise in commercial real estate to our new franchise owners, Click IT entered into a partnership with FGP Commercial Leasing.
Click on the example of a demographic study below, which is in summary form.